In Search Engine Optimization, Off-Page Optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Blog/Website listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you
15 Important Off-Page Techniques
Off Page SEO Tasks to improve your website’s visibility:
1. Social Site Link Submission (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc.…)
2. Search Engine Submission (Google, Bing, viesearch etc.…)
3. Social Bookmarking (Plurk, Diigo, Reddit etc.…)
4. Blog Submission (Weebly, WordPress, blogger etc.….)
5. Directory Submission (Globaldirectorylisting, linkcentre, gainweb, etc.…)
6. Business Listings (Dmoz, edufrog, bizzcityinfo etc…)
7. Classified Submission (Ad Submission) (Quikr, clickindia etc.…)
8. Forum Posting (Bookforum, forum.cnet, forum.siteground, etc…)
9. Article Submission (Hubpages, sooperarticles, squidoo etc…)
10. PR Submission (Press Release) (Onlineprnews, prlog, pr-inside etc.…)
11. Ping Submission (Pingomatic, pingoat, bulkping etc.…)
12. PDF Submission (Slideshare, issuu, pdfsr etc.…)
13. PPT Submission (Slideshare, issuu, scribd etc…)
14. Image Submission (Imgur, Instagram, flicker, Pinterest etc…)
15. Video Submission (Vimeo, Youtube, blip etc.…)
These 15 techniques are just some of the ways that you can improve your On-Page SEO. Anyone used independently of the others won’t make much difference to your site ranking, it can help to improve your site traffic.
Other than Off-Page Techniques, You can Click here to know 15 Off-Page techniques to implement for any websites.
This post was originally written by Chandan Gupta, Digital Marketer at DS Digital Pvt Ltd. This article is posted here with the original writer consent.
You can get connected with Author on following Social Media Channels: