What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
The reality is, people spend twice as much time online as they used to 12 years ago. And while we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy really has changed, meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Digital Marketing activities are:-
1. Website Creation (WordPress, Joomla & Magento)
2. SMO (Social Media Optimisation) (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
3. SMM (Social Media Marketing) (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) Ads
5. PPC (Pay Per Click) (Google AdWords, Bing Ads)
6. SEM (Search Engine Marketing) (SEO + SMO)
7. Content Marketing (Blog, Articles, News Paper and etc.…)
8. Keyword Research (Google Keyword Planner or MOZ)
9. Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
10. Re-marketing / Re-targeting (Adroll, Google Adwords & Facebook Marketing)
11. Email Marketing (Mailchimp and Bulk Email Software)
12. Video Marketing (YouTube and Vimeo)
13. Infographics (Provide all information on an Image)
14. ORM (Online Reputation Management)
15. ASO (App Store Optimisation) (Optimise for mobile Apps)
This post was originally written by Chandan Gupta, Digital Marketer at DS Digital Pvt Ltd. This article is posted here with the original writer consent.
You can get connected with Author on following Social Media Channels: